We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
The world is re-thinking its energy supply and energy security needs; planning for a phased transition to alternative energy sources. We are here to help our clients meet these evolving energy needs.
This is an exciting time to join us on this journey.
We support flexible working requests and have adopted a hybrid approach for most of our office-based roles. We ask employees to be present in the office at least three days per week.
- Assist in organizing the preparation of the Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s), Process Block Flow Diagrams (BFD’s), Process Flow Diagrams (PFD’s), Utility Flow Diagrams (UFD’s), Heat and Material Balance, Process Safety Diagrams, Material Selection Flow Diagrams (MSD’s), Equipment Data Sheets, and other required diagrams and documents.
- Prepare equipment lists, line lists, data sheets, utilities summaries, metallurgy diagrams, hydraulic calculations, and equipment sizing calculations.
- Perform checks on documents by verifying all required and relevant equipment are reflected on the diagrams through supporting documentation and relative design criteria. Identify ambiguities and clarify equipment requirements.
- Organize the issuance of engineering drawings and technical documents for Inter-Discipline Checks (IDC’s), coordinate with other engineering discipline in the integration of data inputs.
- Provide process data to Instrumentation, HSE and other disciplines.
- Review vendor documents and meet with vendor representatives when required.