Clarification Text on the Processing of Personal Data
To me, in accordance with the law, for various promotion, promotion, advertisement, sales and marketing purposes related to all kinds of products and services, by Emrina Danışmanlık Organization Advertisement Construction and Information Services Anonim Şirketi, via SMS/short message, instant notification, social media, telephone, I consent to the sending of commercial electronic messages and other messages by fax, e-mail/mail and other electronic communication tools.
Emrina Consulting Organization Advertising Construction and IT Services Incorporated Personal Data Protection Policy
In accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”), your personal data, in the capacity of Data Controller, will be processed by being used, recorded, stored, updated, transferred and/or classified within the framework described below, depending on business purposes. In this context, in accordance with the Laws and Regulations issued by our Company to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, especially the privacy of private life, and to protect personal data, our Company maintains the appropriate security level in order to prevent unlawful processing of your personal data, to prevent unlawful access and to ensure its preservation. takes all technical and administrative measures to ensure
The target audience of this text is all real persons whose personal data are processed by our Company, excluding our Company employees or employee candidates who have applied for a job in our Company.
The personal data processed in the capacity of data controller are given below, but not limited to the ones stated here;
Name, surname, T.C. ID number, address, telephone number, e-mail address, signature, physical location/security image record, call center/service quality voice record, bank account number, cookie records
Purposes and legal reasons for processing personal data; Your personal data shared by you,
• Carrying out necessary studies, including but not limited to the determination and implementation of our company's commercial and business strategies, marketing activities, business development and planning activities, in order to benefit you and/or the institutions and organizations you represent from the products and services offered by our company,
• Execution of administrative operations for communication carried out by our company,
• Ensuring the physical security and control of our company's locations in use,
• Establishing business partner/customer/supplier (authorized or employees) relations,
• Ensuring contractual requirements and financial reconciliation regarding products and services offered with our business partners, suppliers or other third parties,
• Execution of our company's human resources policies,
• Calling our company's call center or using the website
• It will be processed for the purpose of participating in training, seminars or organizations organized by our company.
Method of collection and storage of personal data; Your personal data that you share with our company may be collected verbally, in writing or electronically through automatic or non-automatic methods, offices, branches, call center, website, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means. Your personal data will be stored in electronic and/or physical media. Necessary business processes are designed and technical security infrastructure developments are implemented in order to prevent your personal data provided and stored by our company from being exposed to unauthorized access, manipulation, loss or damage in the environments where they are stored.
Your personal data will be processed by taking all necessary information security measures, provided that it is not used outside of the purposes and scope notified to you, and will be stored and processed during the legal retention period or, if such a period is not foreseen, for the period required by the processing purpose. When this period expires, your personal data will be removed from our Company's data streams by deletion, destruction or anonymization methods.
Transfer of Personal Data;
Your personal data, within the scope of Laws and other legislation and for the purposes explained;
• Türk Telekomünikasyon A.Ş. and Türk Telekomünikasyon Group Companies,
• Companies that we have authorized, operating on behalf of and on behalf of our Company, to our representatives,
• Regulatory and supervisory authorities, public institutions or organizations that are authorized to explicitly request your personal data in their applicable laws,
• Business partnerships, supplier and contractor companies, banks, credit risk and financial institutions and other real or legal persons within the scope of the stated purposes,
• Tax and similar consultants, obligatory persons related to legal proceedings, institutions and organizations, and third parties, including auditors, including but not limited to, business partners, service providers, authorized third parties, at home and abroad, for the above-mentioned purposes. can be transferred to individuals and organizations.
Your rights in accordance with Article 11 of KVKK; By applying to our company, your personal data;
1. Learning whether it is processed or not,
2. Requesting information if processed,
3. Learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
4. Knowing the third parties to whom it has been transferred at home / abroad,
5. Requesting correction if it is incomplete / incorrectly processed,
6. Requesting deletion / destruction within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
7. Requesting notification of the transactions made in accordance with subparagraphs (e) and (f) above, to the third parties to whom it has been transferred,
8. Objecting to the emergence of a result against you due to the analysis exclusively by automated systems,
9. You have the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing.
Pursuant to paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVK Law, you may submit your request regarding the exercise of your above-mentioned rights to our Company in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
In order to exercise your above-mentioned rights, you can personally deliver your petition with the necessary information identifying your identity, send it via a notary public or other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board, or send it to email@example.com with secure electronic signature.