• Perform tungsten carbide welding, dress and redress stabilizers, mills, rotary shoes, cutting knives and other related fishing tool equipment.
• Fusing of metals to produce specific products and provide support to services operations.
• Weld metal components together to fabricate or repair products according to layouts, blueprints, or work orders, using brazing and variety of arc and gas welding equipment.
• Weld metal parts together, may use both gas welding or brazing and any combination of arc welding processes.
• Perform related tasks, such as thermal cutting and grinding.
• Repair broken or cracked parts, fills holes, and increases size of metal parts.
• Position and clamp together components of fabricated metal products preparatory to welding.
• Maintain needed supplies and order as necessary with prior approval.
• Available to work on a 24-hour basis.
• Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
• Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Oil & Gas
Employer (Private Sector)
Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Vacancies
Years of Experience
John Crane is a global leader in rotating equipment solutions, supplying engineered technologies and services to process industries. The company designs and manufactures a variety of products including mechanical seals and systems, couplings, bearings, filtration systems and predictive digital monitoring technologies. John Crane customer service is accessed through a global network of more than 200 sales and service facilities in over 50 countries. Fiscal year 2016 revenue was greater than 1 Billion USD (£830m). John Crane is part of Smiths Group a global leader in applying advanced technologies for markets in threat and contraband detection, energy, medical devices, communications, and engineered components.