• Capable of efficiently operating and demonstrating all types of material handling equipment (MHE) to forklift operators and operation teams of clients, including diesel/LPG forklifts, electric forklift, warehouse equipment, attachments, and very narrow aisle trucks (VNA)
• Sufficient knowledge of proper usage of batteries & chargers of electric forklifts and warehouse equipment.
• Conduct physical inspection of newly received trucks.
• Perform equipment inspection prior to delivery to client and liaise the delivery and ensure safe arrival at client site.
• Conduct familiarization training following the truck’s delivery.
• Arrange & teach operational training and instruction materials to operators & supervisors.
• Maintain professional relationships with stakeholders and operators of clients.
• Attend training, and orientations as and when required.
• Monitor closely the delivery, installation, commissioning, and operational startup of supplied equipment at the site ensuring the client’s maximum satisfaction on the job quality.
• Commitment to applying higher safety standards always.
• Demonstrate company value.
Qualifications & Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent degree. Vocational / technical training is preferred.
• 10+ years of experience as senior operator or trainer of Material Handling Equipment (MHE).
• Proficiency in English, Hindi & Urdu and is a must. Other languages are advantageous (e.g. Malayalam, Tamil or Tagalog)
• Valid UAE driving license is a must.
• Must hold a valid forklift operator license.
• Having wide knowledge of material handling equipment (MHE) and its applications.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Industrial Engineering & Automation
Employer (Private Sector)
Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range
$1,500 - $2,000
Number of Vacancies
Years of Experience
Min: 10 Max: 17
United Arab Emirates
Certification / diploma
Min: 25 Max: 40
About Al Shirawi Group Al Shirawi Group is one of the largest privately held companies headquartered in the UAE. The legacy of the Group started with humble beginnings in 1971 when it began as a small trading house with a large vision. Today, the group stands as a beacon of innovation, with over 30 companies operating across 17 verticals in the UAE and the GCC. For five decades now, the Al Shirawi Group has been growing at a breathtaking speed, becoming the market leader in construction, oil & gas, manufacturing, health care, education, trading, energy, renewables, water solutions, transport, logistics, HVAC, electronics, and heavy equipment. The foundation of the group’s success lies in the unity of its founding families: the families of its founding Chairman, Abdulla Al Shirawi, and its founding Vice Chairman, Mohan Valrani. The group has now successfully inculcated the third generation into the business and continues to pride itself on its high governance standards and its diversity, employing over 10000 people across 55 different nationalities. Vision To Be Your Globally Trusted Sustainable, Growth Partner Mission As one of the largest and diverse conglomerates in the UAE, the Al Shirawi Group is committed to upholding the responsibilities and goals of the nation's sustainability goals. In our business endeavours and beyond, we prioritize, implement, and extend the scope for a better environment.