· Attaching relevant service request/mail/fax correspondence from customers/internal departments with job cards.
· Sending Parts request to Parts Department/Parts Follow up with Hari.
· Follow up with Inventory Department for Parts not having Master and Price.
· Preparing Purchase request for sublet and bought out items procured through job cards.
· Follow up with Purchase departments for items receipt/Delivery Order/invoice.
· Manual entry of Missed hours in the job cards.
· Receiving Machines coming to the CE workshop.
· Preparing Inventory Check list for machines coming to CE workshop/T-card.
· Job Card Invoicing-Customers, Internal & Warranty Job cards.
· Commercial Invoice Print Outs, Photo copying and sending them to Accounts Department.
· Preparing Proforma Invoices for CASH customers.
· Job Card filing, all customer service related reports filing.
· Maintaining Service Vehicle Details with HR Department.-log Book, Service follow up, fines, vehicle passing. Preparing Monthly report of service vehicle users.
· In charge for Admin Stores for stationaries
· Delivery Note/Order to be prepared on daily basis.
· Daily Job allocation to be updated in the Library board.
· Supplier Quotes enquiry/follow up with different suppliers for Non Franchisee Equipment.
· Non Franchisee parts to be received and to be coordinated with Tool Room in charge/Team Leaders.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Employer (Private Sector)
Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Vacancies
Years of Experience
Min: 3 Max: 10
United Arab Emirates
Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
Min: 25 Max: 40
Here is a list of other similar jobs you might find interesting.
About Al Shirawi Group Al Shirawi Group is one of the largest privately held companies headquartered in the UAE. The legacy of the Group started with humble beginnings in 1971 when it began as a small trading house with a large vision. Today, the group stands as a beacon of innovation, with over 30 companies operating across 17 verticals in the UAE and the GCC. For five decades now, the Al Shirawi Group has been growing at a breathtaking speed, becoming the market leader in construction, oil & gas, manufacturing, health care, education, trading, energy, renewables, water solutions, transport, logistics, HVAC, electronics, and heavy equipment. The foundation of the group’s success lies in the unity of its founding families: the families of its founding Chairman, Abdulla Al Shirawi, and its founding Vice Chairman, Mohan Valrani. The group has now successfully inculcated the third generation into the business and continues to pride itself on its high governance standards and its diversity, employing over 10000 people across 55 different nationalities. Vision To Be Your Globally Trusted Sustainable, Growth Partner Mission As one of the largest and diverse conglomerates in the UAE, the Al Shirawi Group is committed to upholding the responsibilities and goals of the nation's sustainability goals. In our business endeavours and beyond, we prioritize, implement, and extend the scope for a better environment.