To assist customers by enhancing and promoting sales of products and services in the showroom. The job role focuses on obtaining the knowledge and skills to identify and fulfill customer needs, and direct sales transactions to achieve overall sales targets in cash, credit, warranty programs, and accessories.
· Promotes products and services to customers
· Maximizes sales transactions to achieve and exceed sales targets.
· Strives to achieve pre-set sales targets in cash, credit, warranties and accessories
· Seeks to improve and enhance his/her level of product knowledge
· Ensuring sales opportunities are constantly converted to sales transactions
· Creating sales invoices and mastering BO & POS applications.
· Provide high level of service to all customers
· Being constantly aware of customer needs
· Interacts with customers in a friendly and honest manner
· Recommends and encourages customers for best products and services based on their own needs
· Expedites sales process in an effective and efficient manner
· Explains D&I and return and exchange policies to customers
· Avoids harsh arguments and conflicts with customers
· Being aware of all in-store promotions, discounts, credit, coupons, etc...
· Keeps all company information including sales figures strictly confidential
· Follows all company safety and security procedures
· Conducts regular stock checks and liaising with stock control
· Reports and processes damaged display items to the Showroom Manager
· Ensures all products are displayed as instructed/planograms
· Ensures all products in specified areas are accurately priced
· Maintains sales area accessible for customers, clean and tidy
· Conducts price changes as instructed by showroom management
· Demonstrate a presentable appearance and a pleasant smiley face
· Demonstrates a high level of product knowledge
· Master computer applications (Outlook, SAP, POS & BO)
Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Retail & Wholesale
Employer (Private Sector)
Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Vacancies